- AdminHAPPYAsked on January 01, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Without inserting the 'conditioning' or page breaks that is.
Cheers & Thanks
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 01, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Page break tool is under Survey Tools. That helps break your long form into pages. Thanks!
- AdminHAPPYAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 04:39 AM
Thank You Idarktech. I was hoping there was a way without using the page break.
I have inserted a text & just used the __________________________________________ but the ability to insert a line just to break up some of the info into sections would be cool. Don't really want/need it to be a page break.
Cheers & Regards
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 04:45 AM
Thanks for that details.
Instead of using long estimated underscores on the Free Text, enter this code instead: <hr>
That should create a horizontal line break.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 05:22 PM
I created a separate thread for you so that we can assist you properly. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1045199.