- harrystymiestAsked on January 02, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I set up my Google Drive intergration and the files are not uploading to my drive
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 01:25 PM
I have tested on a clone of your form and was not able to reproduce the issue.
Can you please further explain what is happening? If possible, can you include an image of the problem?
We'll be glad to continue troubleshooting for you.
- harrystymiestAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 01:44 PM
The files are not going to the google drive
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 04:32 PM
First of all , notice that your free account only accepts until 100 MB of space
Second, make sure your google drive have enough room for the uploaded files.
If you think everything is ok, please delete and re-build your integration and see if this makes any difference
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 04:46 PM
You may also like to try setting the captcha field recaptcha to ON
When I tested and submit your form, it keeps giving me the 2nd captcha field even though I have correctly provided the right value.. so, setting re-captcha ON might solve this.
Again you will have to remove the integration and just re-integrate to refresh the google integration.
Hope this help.