- guest_30014685949056Asked on January 02, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I am also having difficulty with updating the jotform on word press. Even though the form is updated in Jotform, for some reason it will not update in wordpress (i.e., on our website). Could you please advice when you think this will be resolved.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Your form is embedded on your page using the following code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" rc="http://form.jotform.com/form/12765709999" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1130px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Please change the URL on the code from:
Please give that a try and let me know if the issue continues.
- WaxLilyAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 12:01 PM
This solution did not work for me. For some reason the "form style" I had first chosen when building my form is not updating to newest chosen style. (Light background to dark background). I cleared browser cache and also tried new browser. Form not updating. (same here, wordpress)
- WaxLilyAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM
My solution was to just clone the form & embedded the clone. Concerned though that any future updates might not appear in WP.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 01:19 PM
I have also cleared the cache on your forms from our end.
You can request this anytime in case your form does not update.
Our dev team is looking for a permanent solution at this time.
- kleberwfidelisAnswered on May 03, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I am a problem with pages not update
- WaxLilyAnswered on May 04, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Thank You Eduardo