- NCRDepoAsked on January 02, 2013 at 05:11 PM
I have a link to my forms on our website. I utilize a Mac and a Windows machine. When I click on the link on the Windows machine utilizing Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, my forms do not show up. However, when I am on my Mac, the form shows up using Safari but not Google Chrome. Help!
Screenshot 2 shows the screen with no form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 02, 2013 at 05:43 PM
Please try embedding the form using its iframe code instead. Use this guide -How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code.
Please inform us this still does not work.
- NCRDepoAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 05:51 PM
Thanks for the help. I inserted the iFrame code. It now works great utilizing Google Chrome. However, the same problem persists utilizing IE.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 08:13 PM
I think it has something to do with the https protocol of your website page. Try also embedding the form using its secure URL like this
See this guide too -How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions
Please inform us if the issue persist after trying this.
- NCRDepoAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 08:44 PM
Thank you so much! I thought it had something to do with the https, but wasn't sure how to correct it. Your feedback has been most helpful :-)