- gihealthcareAsked on January 03, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I'm only getting a blank screen when trying to set any post-submit message. Nothing works - not a standard message, custom message, or URL.
Here is the submit URL - https://submit.jotform.us/submit/21246339473152/
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Are you still having this issue?
I have tested your form and was redirected to a thank you message after submission.
Can you please let us know if the problem is still happening?
We'll wait for your response!
- gihealthcareAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 12:29 PMI cloned the form and the clone is behaving better.
It's not delivering the proper confirmation message, but it's at least working.
Thanks for the follow-up.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 01:23 PM
Can you please provide us with an image of the problem so that we can further troubleshoot?
We'll be glad to assist you!
- gihealthcareAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 04:48 PMThe one screen shot is what I've told the form to say on registration. The file ending in _whathappens is the generic message that is returned.
Other than that, it's working fine.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 05:01 PM
You have a custom thank you message condition on that form, so this is probably is what you are getting.
You may simply remove that condition to show default Thank You Message.
Thank you for using our service.
- gihealthcareAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 05:44 PMThank you. I removed that and it is working correctly now.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 05:45 PM
You are quite welcome, Bob.
Please feel free to contact us anytime.