- vdawkinsAsked on March 05, 2011 at 07:00 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Open your form in your form builder and on the "Form Style" tab, click "Font Color" and:
1. Click inside the vertical color scale to select the desired hue
2. Click inside the square to adjust the brightness and saturation of the selected hue
3. The hex code will change in accordance to what you do in steps 1 and 2. Alternatively, you can just directly enter hex (hexadecimal) code.
4. Click "OK" and save your changes