- sommierAsked on January 03, 2013 at 02:12 PM
I randomly receive an error when trying to access your website.
I've tried it with 2 different browsers (Chrome and Opera).
Usually I have to wait a while (not just 2 or 3 minutes) and then I can access.
Could it be something's not working right?
PS: I have 2 ISP and a load balancing router so it shouldn't be an internet connection issue, I have no problems accessing any other sites.
- sommierAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Ok, I'll try that!
So far, no problems. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 02:47 PM
Thank you for letting us know about that.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- sommierAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I'm sorry, but I keep on getting that error.
At certain moments (or days) I get redirected to www.jotformZ.com, no matter what domain I type... and when that happens, I get the above error.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Try clearing your browser cache , also use Chrome to log into the Form Builder as our platofrm is optimized to work better on Chrome.
Let us know if the issue persist
- sommierAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I use Google Chrome, and I cleared my cache, but it took me 10 minutes to get here (I got the mentioned error time after time during that period)... so it randomly persists...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Are you still experiencing the issue until now? I have just tried accesing jotformz.com domain and I was not able to get the same error.
Please try using Opera to access jotform.com domain, opera will let you access the domain without redirecting to jotformz.com.
- sommierAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 01:51 PM
Thanks for the info.
Sometimes I can access without a problem, but there are times (like today) when I get that error even on jotform.com!
It seems to be random, and despite the browser I'm using (Chrome/ Firefox/ Opera).
I'm in Argentina, could that be relevant to the issue?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 02:02 PM
jotformz.com was set for south american region, however, I suspect the issue might be related to DNS cache either on your browser or your ISP provider
I would recommend a reset of all the browsers. Probably with ccleaner tool or similar .
Also you should also try running ipconfig /flusdns at the console level
- sommierAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 03:22 PM
Ok, I'll do that and keep you posted if I happen to get this error again. Thanks!