- EnvirogirlAsked on March 06, 2011 at 02:52 AM
The last time I downloaded one of my forms from your site I was able to choose "full source code" from the Advanced options when I was in the Preview screen.
However, both the Advanced options tab and the full source code option have suddenly disappeared. Now when I go into the Preview screen I'm only offered the shortcut (one line) source code.
Could somewhere tell me where these options have gone and how I can access them again?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 04:08 AM
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
3. Click on "Source" icon.
4. Click on the link at the end of sentence "You can also download a compressed and refined version with seperate .css and .js files from here."
- EnvirogirlAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 09:35 PM
I tried that, and all I got was a download of several different files, none of which looked like the full source code I'm looking for. They were just like different bits of the file. I'm looking for the whole thing, which used to be readily available on your site after clicking the Preview button. The one you can copy and paste directly into your web page and you have a complete form that you can then tinker with?
Where did that go? And why is it no longer available on your site?
- EnvirogirlAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 09:44 PM
I just looked at several threads on your forum about this very issue and was finally able to find the full code. The box on the source page you referred me to above is so small I did not see the full code there.
But I do now, and it works. Like someone else said, I almost had a heart attack thinking the full code was gone for good.
Thanks for not taking this away.