- hporthAsked on January 03, 2013 at 05:50 PM
I have a registration form where they enter name and address in the primary form. In the instructions for creating a basic multiple payment form the 2nd step says to create a new form that will be your payment form for PayPal, and make sure you add there the information that you will collect from the user such as name, etc. Is it necessary to make a field and have them insert thier name again?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 06:13 PM
Forms 2 and 3 each follow this pattern:
* Personal Information
* Payment field
Once they are created, they are hosted within form 1.
So form 1 follows this pattern:
* Radio Button choice
* Free Text HTML field (with form 1 embedded in it)
* Free Text HTML field (with form 2 embedded in it)
The conditions of form 1 determine which Free HTML field to show according to the choice of the radio button.
I hope this information helps! Please let me know if you need further assistance!
- hporthAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 06:55 PM
Here's my form. When I click on the radio button for PayPal, the personal information fields come up that I have entered. Are these necessary? They seem redundant.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 07:36 PM
It may be a better idea that you include all the personal information in forms 2 and 3 not in form 1.
Please give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance!