- flowersdeliveryphAsked on January 03, 2013 at 11:57 PM
My form says "disabled by owner." Can you please help me active this?
And can you help me make this permanet abled form? Because this has been disabled before and activagted again and disabled again.
Appreciate your big help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Hello. You can enable the form again by going to My Forms page > Select the disabled form > click More > and then click Enable.
Please do let us know if you need further assistance.
- flowersdeliveryphAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:36 AMHi,
There is no ''disabled form". I only see - MY FORMS - FAVORITES - ARCHIVE - TRASH - CREATE FORM.
Really appreciate your help how to resolve this....
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:50 AM
There is no Disabled tab on the left. You just have to click the form under My Forms, that is grayed out as that is the one that's disabled.
Anyhow I just went on and enabled the form for you.
Please do let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
- flowersdeliveryphAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:57 AMReally appreciate your quick reply. More power!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:18 AM
You're very much welcome :)