- transferujAsked on January 04, 2013 at 11:58 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. May we ask your Form URL/Id for us to check your form?
- transferujAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:02 PM
Here you go with the url:
I entered it before, but then I saw it was public and removed it
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:25 PM
Please take a look at this article to solve the issue. http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-emails-not-being-received-issues#mce_temp_url#
- transferujAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:38 PMTest email do work, but on production form if someone fills the form and
submits it is not send to the form manager (answers are only available
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:56 PM
It seems that you didn't follow the instruction from this guide. Can you please follow first the steps then test your form on actual submission cause if you just test your form using the TEST button, it would only send notification on the account email address not on the email address you assign as recipient E-mail address.