- gingersnapAsked on January 04, 2013 at 12:13 PMPage URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Can you please provide us more details? which option is involved on the issue?
- gingersnapAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:30 PM
On our order form, there is an area where theu click on which cleanse and such, if they click 1, they can not unclick if they chnage there mind
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Can you please provide us screenshot of your form where the issue is for us to investigate the said issue of your form?
- gingersnapAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 12:56 PMfile://localhost/Users/gingersnapsorganic/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-01-04%20at%2012.56.01%20PM.png
- guest_30035148492046Answered on January 04, 2013 at 12:58 PM
That's because radio buttons are being used instead of checkboxes. A checkbox can be selected and deselected by clicking it but once a radio button is clicked it cannot be deselected unless another radio button in the same field is clicked.
- gingersnapAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:04 PM
So I ahve to redo the form ?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 04, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Thank you guest_30035148492046! and yes, gingersnap you need to redo/update your form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
Have a great day!