- glandoreghycAsked on January 05, 2013 at 08:05 AM
How do i change the width of the Free text Box, it appears to be unchangable on my form.
It is the section called Owners Declaration on the bottom of the form
Also os there a way to have more than one column i have tried everythign to create a second col to make the form shorter but it does not appear to work...
- gori-mathewAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 08:11 AM
To change the width of a text box, click it and in the toolbar click the Size button, change the value to suit your requirements and save the form:
I hope this answered your question.
- glandoreghycAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 08:43 AM
When i select the Free Text HTML Box i do not get the memu bar as indicated in your reponse.....???
- pinoytechAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 11:47 AM
You have to manually adjust the width of your Free Text HTML field in order to achieved that. Here, I've cloned your form and made some workaround for you to check if this correct or not.
- guest_30043845128045Answered on January 05, 2013 at 12:12 PMThat's a lot better I wanted point 3. Not to be split up as much as it is, how do you alter the width manually.?ThxJohn
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 12:57 PM
How about this form version: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30044905791958.
1. I have injected this CSS codes to the form:
2. I have edited the HTML source of the Free Text HTML field and modify it like this; http://pastie.org/5627396
Clone it if this is what you want: How to Clone a Form from a Web Page
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Here's a visual guide on how to edit your Free Text HTML source;
1. Click the HTML field.
2. Click "Edit HTML" button on the field
3. Click the "HTML" button, see this image
4. A window will appear, there you can add extra HTML codings.
- glandoreghycAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 01:30 PM
Thank You i have added the code you copied into Pastie.org and then i re-addjusted teh form window and it seems OK, Notsure if i was supposed to use the CSS code or not, if i am then i am not sure where to put it?
Also what are the two or three "Stray" characters displayed to the right of the HTML Free Text???
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 01:40 PM
I forgot to include the guide, here's how to inject a custom CSS codes to a form: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Those extra characters are part of your website; that if you click on it, it will open a window with a link to this page: http://www.reenoserve.com/GHYC/Cookie.html
Edit the page and find this exceprt of the codes and removed if needed.
- guest_30043845128045Answered on January 05, 2013 at 01:45 PMHi,Thanks again, yes a little bit of brain fade on my part apologies, that is part of the footer an I forgot about that.Thanks again
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 01:47 PM
You are welcome. Let us know if you need something else, we will be happy to help. Thanks