- NepalkinderhilfeAsked on January 05, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I present personal data on one html page and I like to take over e.g. the name of a person from the html page into the corresponding form field. This is to avoid spelling mistakes.
How can I do that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Unfortunately, I am thinking that this is something NOT possible with Jotform. Or, it could be possible but it would take a huge workaround for it since the fields are outside from Jotform.
- NepalkinderhilfeAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Hope there is a solution!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 01:43 PM
- NepalkinderhilfeAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 01:44 PM
that's great - hope there is a solution.