- christian_RouetAsked on January 05, 2013 at 12:18 PM
the forms I use for Rotary have been suddenly disabled
my account is christian_rouet
it seems that the last form I used caused this, but all the fields are directly taken from your models. Thus I do not see what is wrong;
thank you for checking and repair
- sfgslAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I had a similar issue this morning as well. Form became disable after a submission.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Your account is now unsuspended. We apologize for any inconveniences that may have caused.
You have set a submission limit of one (1) to your form, that is why it get disabled after submission. I have corrected it and if in case this happen again to your another form, just please check it by going to;
1. Edit your form.
2. Click "Setup and Embed"
3. Click "Preferences"
4. Click "Form Limits" and remove the submissions limit or expiry date or increase them if needed.
- sfgslAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 01:28 PM