- indigosilverAsked on January 05, 2013 at 05:11 PM
I have several forms created for contact forms on my website however I can't get them to work. I have a wedding, senior, and general contact form as well as a senior model application. All submissions show up in my forms section of Jotform.com, however I don't receive an email letting me know i have a submission.
I set up the email notifications in the set up and embed area but no luck. ThanksPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 05:37 PM
Your jotform email account was previously listed in the bounce lists -- I had it removed already.
The emails should now be able to get thru.
- indigosilverAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 06:04 PM
Cool, I got a new site and the name servers were down for a few days. Can I have the "from name" to show from the client rather than Jotform so I can reply to that email. Also it helps know which emails are from who.
- indigosilverAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 06:07 PM
Nevermind. I think I fiqured it out.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 05, 2013 at 07:56 PM
Just let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!