- eschwartzAsked on May 11, 2010 at 10:17 AMI have a number of forms that are all built the same way but are used for different purposes. It would be ideal to create a function that would allow me to pull all the data from all the reports in one step instead of requiring that each report be accessed independently. thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 11, 2010 at 11:08 AMSince all forms have different questions how would you consolidate them? Maybe something like a single Excel file with each form responses on separate Excel tabs?
- eschwartzAnswered on May 11, 2010 at 07:36 PMthanks! I suppose that would work but I'm thinking about those forms that are clones of one another and ask the exact same questions. I've created many that ask the exact same questions but have only cosmetic differences (logos, drop down content etc.).
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2010 at 05:18 AMUnfortunately there are not many other accounts having the same problem and it would take a lot of work to implement that and it might also confuse other users who do not have such need. So, I don't think we can add such feature to the current JotForm version.
However, I think our new API that will be released in couple of months would be very useful to create these kinds of reports. Using the API you can get a developer to create a script that generates a single combined feed exactly as your requirements.
- eschwartzAnswered on May 13, 2010 at 06:06 AMThanks. No worries. Just thought I'd ask! :)