- gabdallaAsked on January 06, 2013 at 09:02 AM
Hi, I see that some parts of the JotForm website are in Portuguese when I access the pages and that is because I'm from Brazil. But I'm facing a problem in the validation message errors. I could not find a link where I can edit those messages. Is there a way to perform the translation?
Thanks in advance,
- pinoytechAnswered on January 06, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Please follow this guide to change/translate form validations language.
1. Click Preferences button in the Form Builder toolbar,
2. Under Advance Settings, click Edit Form Warnings
3. Click the message that you want to translate and enter your preferred text/language then click Save.
Hope you find this helpfull and informative. Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- guest_30047510940040Answered on January 06, 2013 at 11:27 AM
- guest_30047510940040Answered on January 06, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Hi, thank you very much. It is solved now!
- pinoytechAnswered on January 06, 2013 at 01:05 PM
Its my pleasure to assists you. Have a great day!