- kimmiandmikkiAsked on March 06, 2011 at 11:50 PM
I tried deleting the question, but it sometimes shows up as "..." on the form when I load it. So I decided to put "-" and since I have the required option on, it shows up as "- *" on top of the "I agree..." It doesn't look nice. Is there anything I can do to just have the check box and "I agree... etc" ? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 01:28 AM
1) Open your form in edit mode
2) Click on your checkbox form element
3) On the top toolbar click on Options
4) Delete any options you like. You can leave only one option if you want.