- NXEAsked on January 07, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Here's my snippet:
formId : "30064602434948",
buttonText : "kolab Feedback",
base : "http://jotformpro.com/",
background : "#FF0063",
fontColor : "#FFFFFF",
buttonSide : "bottom",
buttonAlign : "left",
type : false,
width : 240,
height : 498,
instant : true
- NXEAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I found a fix, when I move everything before JQuery and my plugins, everything works fine!
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 01:12 PM
We are glad to hear that it's working for you and Thank You for bringing this to our attention. We will pass this information onto our developers.
- NXEAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 01:14 PM
Actually it works fine in the sense that it does not block my whole loading page... but it is still nomt working. I filed a new bug report with a link to the page.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 01:30 PM
can you please specify what is the problem and we'll be glad to look into it for you!