- Mark LeemanAsked on January 07, 2013 at 04:53 PM
As stated, I don't receive the Email alerts, as described under http://www.jotformeu.com/faq/#6.
When configuring email alerts, I do receive the email that is send after clicking the "test email" button. I do not use any spam-filter.
Could you please help me out with this?
Thank you in advance for your help!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 08:12 PM
Please understand that the test button will only send to the primary account. What you need to do is just fill the form out and submit it
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 08:15 PM
I have checked and was not able to find any error on our log.
Here is a guide that may be of help:
I have cloned your form and sent a test submission. Did you receive the e-mail?
Here the result of my test:
Please let me know if you need further assistance!
- markleemanAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 02:08 AM
Thank you for your assistance! Yes, I did receive your test email. And for some reason, when I test the form myself I now do receive the notification (which was not the case yesterday....). Did you chance anything, aside from duplicating the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 02:38 AM
I don't know what my colleague did to your form, but for as long as it works now. Cheers!