- prnzez2Asked on January 07, 2013 at 05:59 PM
When I fill out the form the contract portion is not emailed. How can I include this in the email?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 08:29 PM
Are you still having this issue?
I have cloned your form and submitted a test. Here is an image of the result:
Here is a guide to help you with notifications in case you ever miss any of them:
Please let us know if you need further assistance!
- prnzez2Answered on January 09, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Right, it displays everything but the contract. How can I include the contract in the comfirmation email?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 11:59 AM
You can copy that text and put it on your form notifications because by default, only the form fields with questions are being attached to the settings.
1. Edit your form
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click your form notifications
4. A window will appear, add the text above the tables;
I hope this helps. Thanks