- RenefAsked on January 07, 2013 at 10:21 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 10:29 PM
You can enable SSL to your form by using HTTPS instead of HTTP on the form URL. Example: https://www.jotform.com/form/1234567890.
That should encrypt the data during transmission of form submissions.
Let me know if this isn't what you mean. Thanks!
- RenefAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Will i still get the free 100 or will i have to pay. cause it looks like if i change to ssl i only get 10
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Yes when you switched to SSL, your forms will be limited to 10 SSL Submissions per month (100 regular submissions is for HTTP forms). That's likely pretty small for a free user if you'd like to use SSL regularly. I'd suggest to atleast subscribe to Premium to get a much higher monthly SSL submissions limit which is 1,000.
- RenefAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 10:42 PM
So the license number will be encrpted at the time of filling out the form or not
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 10:54 PM
That's correct. Once your browser reached the SSL website that begins the secure session, so data is totally safe while on filling process. You can find more info about how SSL works here: http://www.symantec.com/page.jsp?id=how-ssl-works