- uabmedicineAsked on March 07, 2011 at 08:32 AM
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 09:01 AM
I have just checked the forums and integration with Google Analytics is on our feature request list - however it will probably be some time before we can implement it fully.
In the meantime the only way to do what you want would be to embed the full source code in your own page and then include the Analytics code there. To download all the code together, click Embed Form in the Form builder. Click the Source Code icon in the pane that pops up, then click the "here" link to download everything.
- abcnametapesAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 08:40 AM
I also would like that very much, thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 08:57 AM
We may have a few workarounds in store for you. Please open a new thread for your issue and describe how you'd want Analytics to work with your form.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!
- RedaktorAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 03:44 AM
I would like to just connect the analitics code to the form so we can track our forms in analitics.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM
If you need to install analytics to your form, you can try creating an HTML page, embed the form and add the Google Analytics. Please refer to the code below for reference on how to create a form with Google analytics.
<!--- Add Analytic Code Here --->
<!--- Add Form Embed Code Here --->
If you need further assistance, please contact us again