- jonasmarrenAsked on January 08, 2013 at 04:21 PM
For whatever reason the image that I attache does not come through. The email does but not the attachement.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 04:51 PM
These are the cases that cause you not to recieved the attachment being sent to your form;
1. Your form embed codes is NOT updated in your website, if you will check your form direct link, http://www.jotform.us/form/30075981914155 the fields are different from each other.
2. Your current form notifications does NOT have the field variable for the file upload field, they aren't properly setup.
I suggest the following solutions;
1. Re-embed your form using iframe codes: How to get your Form's Iframe Code
2. Consider deleting your current form notification/auto responder by following this guide: How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder and then re-create the by using this guides: Receiving Emails on Form Submissions and Creating a Form Autoresponder
Thank you and I hope this helps.