- sequencesafetyAsked on March 07, 2011 at 08:59 AM
When a calendar report is generated the details pop-up inlcudes a JotForm logo. Is it possible to remove the logo for professional level accounts?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 09:19 AM
The JotForm logo is just there as a default template. You can simply edit it by using the rich text editor in the email notification settings and lay it out the way you like it.
Hope this helps.
- sequencesafetyAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 09:40 AM
I may be doing something wrong, but when I change the appearance in the email notification settings it does not seem to affect the appearance of the pop-up box generated by the Calendar Report.
- sequencesafetyAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 10:07 AM
I'd like to remove the JotForm logo from the details pop-up on calendar reports.
Can anyone help with this issue? As far as I can tell, changing the email template doesn't change the details pop-up on a Calendar Report.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 05:58 AM
I apologize for misunderstanding your inquiry. Seems that there is no way to modify the layout of that report.
I will have someone else who's more knowledgeable with this answer this as well.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 06:44 AM
Yes, that's true. It is not possible to customize the design of that page.
- sequencesafetyAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Is removing the JotForm logo for premium customers on the list?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM
I think that is actually a good idea.
I'll add this in one of the feature TODO lists for the future for our developers.
- markashtonAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 06:53 AM
Can I request that the jotform logo is removed from the calendar reporting record drilldown as queried by sequence safety nearly 2 years ago.
Is there any possible reason why anyone, but jotform, would want this on a report delivered to clients?
I have clients who are Qualitative Market Researchers.
I would love to provide this great reporting feature but can't because your logo is compromising the whole thing.
Hope you can help on this
Many thanks, Regards Mark
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 08:17 AM
Thanks for your input!
Can you please start a new thread with this request?
I'll be glad to submit it to our dev team for you!