- semoryAsked on January 08, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Is there any way to integrate the JS from this link?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 05:56 PM
To be able to use JS codes outside JotForm, you will have to use the form's source code.
I am not sure yet how you wanted to utilize this, but there is an autocomplete field in JotForm found in power tools. If you can put the list of city and zipcodes into the lists, it should work also similarly to the jquery code you mentioned.
I created a test form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30076931041950
Try to fill in the auto zip code field with a US zip codes for cities that start on letter A.. i.e. 13608 (Antwerp), 04330(Augusta).. so on.
Please inform us if this is something you can use already.
- semoryAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 08:57 PM
Thanks for the response. The autocomplete in your example might be a good plan B if I can't get the JSON script to work.
- semoryAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 09:23 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 08, 2013 at 09:29 PM
Yes, that would be possible but you would need to embed the source code of the form to accomplish that