- PaulFreeWebsAsked on January 09, 2013 at 07:35 AM
I am making a new advertise system but this one is with banners, so when they click the banner it goes to there website, how do i do that on this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 08:39 AM
You can either use our Image Field or Free Text HTML field to insert images on your form. Both of this tool will let you set a target link.
For Image Tool:
For Free Text HTML Field:
Let us know if you need assistance. Thanks
- PaulFreeWebsAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 08:43 AM
I mean like for users to submit, i have 1 already you can check it at http://www.xatwebs.com/submitbanner.php which is the submit form if you check http://www.xatwebs.com/ it shows the banner but each time you refresh it changes also you can check the banner list here at http://www.xatwebs.com/bannerlist.php
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 09:01 AM
Thanks for the additional information, that's clarifies your inquiry. Well, I think that is possible to collect an image by using our File Upload field but you have to manually collect the images from your form submission or notification then manually add it on your banners list because our form can't work like what this page http://www.xatwebs.com/submitbanner.php can do.
- PaulFreeWebsAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 09:04 AM
oh ok thanks for the help anyway, Perhaps this could be a furture update to jotforms ?
- PaulFreeWebsAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 09:05 AM
so will it work with 1 banner showing on the front page and each time you refresh it automativly changes
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 09:16 AM
Hi, if you can use the form's source code, you can add your own rotating banner scripts to it, that can use the collected uploaded images.
As is now, you can only use the image field to put a banner like image in your form. But that is a static only image. It will not dynamically change/rotate even if you refresh the browser.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- PaulFreeWebsAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 09:20 AM
so my php script i have at mo (form submit for banner) i can add to this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 09:44 AM
I am not sure about it, but if you can use the uploaded images (from Jotform) as the source image of your banner in your PHP scripts, then it should probably work.
The main thing, is to be able to store the uploaded banners into a repository where your PHP can use the link to images/source to dynamically display the banners.
- PaulFreeWebsAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 10:57 AM
oh ok i stick with mine for now, Do you know how i can make it look better?