- CambridgAsked on January 09, 2013 at 07:39 AM
I need to make a report with multiple pages from the same form. How can I rename the reports so I will recognize them without opening?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 08:49 AM
This is actually an issue that is already reported to our developers. We apologize because we still don't receive an update from them. We will inform you on this thread if they come up with updates but since they are busy with some other projects, I cannot give you a timeframe for that.
We thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 09:40 AM
We have just implemented a fix to this bug. Can you please test it out and let us know if you find any other issue?
- gsobeautifulAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 01:57 PM
I do not think it is working. I have tried numerous times today. Each time I rename the report and save it, it has essentially overwritten the previously created report.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 01:59 PM
Sorry about that. We'll look into this problem and update you as soon as we have fixed it.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 10:52 PM
This has been fixed. Kindly clear your browser's cache for the changes to take effect immediately.