- guest_30083268548054Asked on January 09, 2013 at 07:12 PM
I want to find the most effcient way (size of file) solution -
01. Form is completed
02. Copy is sent to email / a PDF is saved in Dropbox
03. Using IFFT what is the most efficient way RECIPE to get the file into Evernote, that will allow me to search the content
The solution can be via Dropbox or the received email!
The focus is on ensuring the Evernote file is the smallest possible size as I am concerned about Evernote usage.
Any suggestions would be welcome! Have any of you tried this before?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 07:41 PM
If I understand correctly, you wanted the recipe to be transfer to Evernote thru IFFT.
I check about IFFT https://ifttt.com/wtf -- in my opinion, the plain text email is the smallest signature file size that you can translate to Evernote if using JotForm.
Hope this help.
Do inform us if you have further input/details about this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 10:10 PM
JotForm has been added to IFTTT - https://ifttt.com/jotform
Give it a try and let us know how that goes.