- dave3535Asked on March 07, 2011 at 02:35 PM
I have three question...My id is:dave3535
1. I just changed from the free account to the premium, but the account settings menue still show "free" account. Can you check before I complete the billing again?
2. How do I add email address so that when a form is completed and submitted it is delivered to multiple emails?
3. I am trying to create a "dependent dropdown" of sorts...to be specific once a client selects the "Make" of an vehicle, want the "Models" of that maker to be opened in a new dropdown.... I can get the excel file with all models from each maker I would just like some assistance/ direction in setting it up. in my second form I have created you can see what I am attempting to do.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 09:02 AM
1. Your account seems Premium now. If you can not see it still please try to logout and login to Jotform again.
2. Here is how you can have/edit email address(es) for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Write/Change the email address on the lower bottom corner. You need to separate them with an comma at this step if you want multiple addresses.
3. You can use conditions to show or hide form areas. For example you can show a dropdown according to user's selection for another dropdown or another part of form. I guess this way you can get something like you wish.
Next time please ask different questions in different titles, therefore other users can get answers for their questions as well or they can share their knowledge with you easier. In case of further assistance please let me know.