- DebzscAsked on March 07, 2011 at 04:14 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 02:06 PM
I made a test submission on your form. Then I checked out email server logs. The email was successfully accepted by your email server:
- amyaAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 05:15 PM
Hey, Email deliverability is a #$%^ but it is YOUR responsibility JotForm. Don't let it spoil a wonderful service.
Get an expert on board. SPF records? Blacklists? etc. etc.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 27, 2011 at 03:00 AM
We send about 1 million emails a month and our deliveribility rate is pretty high. In fact, when we were sending a newsletter recently we used both Sendgrid and our system in parallel and we found out that our deliveribility is higher than Sendgrid.
Sometimes the emails get blocked within the user's server, and that's a blackbox we cannot help. The server administrator needs to look at the logs and find out what is happening. That's why I provided the email ID above so that the admin can look at the logs. For example, some of your questions might make spamassasin think this is a spam message. In those cases the server admin needs to whitelist our IP addresses.
- brookesndrsAnswered on March 28, 2011 at 09:19 PM
I would recommend adding the JotServer IP's to your SPF policy