- lafototecaAsked on January 10, 2013 at 07:30 PM
Im attaching a snapshot of how the modal window looks when trying to create a fit form. I have tried in:
Chrome Version 23.0.1271.101
They all look the same when I reach the Third step.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Thank you for reporting this to us, lafototeca.
I have forwarded this to the development team. We'll let you know as soon as this is fixed.
Thanks and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- lafototecaAnswered on January 10, 2013 at 11:40 PM
No, thank you for your quick answer!
Anyway, a workaround is not using the demo to begin your first fit form, but use the integrations buttons on the edit form page.
Thank you Ilyam.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Thank you for the understanding and sharing the workaround.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 09:43 AM
We have already fixed this. Thank you very much for airing your concerns.
- lafototecaAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Great. Thanks. You're a great team.