- sjames100Asked on January 11, 2013 at 08:52 AM
For most of my forms I have received the submission reports in my email along with the paypal receipt. However, for my "Art Uncorked Registration" form, I am not receiving them - only the paypal receipt, and sometimes not that. I've tried changing the email settings and various other things but still not getting them.
The only time I get the submission report for this form is if I click "Complete Submission" in the Pending Payments screen. Can you review the form and suggest a fix?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 09:34 AM
In your PayPal profile, under Selling Preferences > Instant Payment Notification Preferences, set the following:
Let us know how it turns out after a test payment. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 11, 2013 at 09:35 AM
Sorry, use this:
- sjames100Answered on January 18, 2013 at 08:56 AMHello,
I’ve made the change you suggested in the paypal profile; however I am still not receiving the form submissions for the “Art Uncorked Registration” form. I do receive the paypal notifications and that has never been a problem. However, I have to go to the Jotform website to view the submitted form. I receive the submissions for all the other forms, just not this one – and I don’t see any difference in the email notifications. Could you please review and suggest a fix?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience thta may have caused. With regards to the issue that you didn't received email notification, please take a look at this article on how to prevent emails not being received.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- sjames100Answered on January 18, 2013 at 10:54 AMThanks, I have already tried the steps indicated in the article. The “test email” button has always worked on the notification email, it just doesn’t work when someone actually submits the form. Again, it works correctly for all my other forms, just not this one.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I have tested your form and all seems to be working fine.
The only time that you don't receive a notification is when the user does not complete the payment.
Here is a video of my test and how to complete entries with incomplete payments:
As per the notifications, I received the notifications of the test as well. Did you also receive them?
I hope that helps! Let us know if you need further assistance!
- sjames100Answered on January 18, 2013 at 11:51 AMThank you, I did receive the test. Just prior to your sending it, I embedded the form with iFrame instead of the source code, perhaps that made the difference. I will let you know if there are any problems. Regarding “The only time that you don't receive a notification is when the user does not complete the payment.” we have about 98 submissions on the form and have only received 5 – those were when I completed the payment on the incomplete payments screen.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 01:12 PM
I'm glad that you received the e-mails.
Please let us know if there are any other issues. We'll be glad to continue troubleshooting for you!
- sjames100Answered on January 21, 2013 at 10:36 AMStill not getting the submission reports. Please see history on this problem and advise if you have any further suggestions.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM
On a post above you said you have followed the steps on this guide
I just checked the form , and I see the email notification sender address was set to email@example.com, does that mean that you whitelisted our domain names?
You shouldn't whitelist our IP's unless you use a different email address other than ours
- sjames100Answered on January 21, 2013 at 12:42 PMThe domains are whitelisted. This particular form is the only one that does not send a notification of the submitted form. I get notifications from my other forms. For this form I only get the paypal receipt and then have to go to jotform to see the submitted form. I have tried numerous configurations and still no notifications. I only get the notification of this form when it is an incomplete payment that I “complete” on the jotform website. Why would it work on all the other forms but not this one?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 01:01 PM
- sjames100Answered on January 21, 2013 at 01:35 PMI am using the same email address for both services; however, I have now removed the Constant Contact integration from the form. We will see if that works. It was not working with Constant Contact anyway – it was supposed to add the contact to our newsletter list but it didn’t, maybe that’s where the notification is getting derailed. I will let you know if there is any difference in the function.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 02:16 PM
Thank you for your updates. It is probably that the Constant Contact integration should be improved to work on the payment forms.
If your valid submissions are still not going through, please make sure that you have the Receive IPN Message (Enabled) option selected, and our IPN URL listed.
- sjames100Answered on January 22, 2013 at 08:35 AMThis morning I received a submitted form. It must have been the integration with Constant Contact that was causing the problem. So glad to have that cleared up, thank you for all your help.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM
We are very happy to hear that removing the CC integration solved the issue.
However , that is not the way it should be , so I am forwarding this bug to our developer Team
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 06, 2013 at 08:58 AM
This bug is now fixed.
You can now safely use Constant Contact integration on PayPal forms.
Thanks for your patience.