- guest_30110687823046Asked on January 12, 2013 at 10:31 AM
You only need to use this index.html box to host your code, style.css and script.js are for if you prefer to organize your code further.
this txt above on my form when my costumer try to fill my order form. is this can be remove.? I need help.? i try to edit and delete it and save again but when i open my form it still there.? can someone help me about this. you can view my page to see it into your two eyes. Please go to www.facebook.com/OnlineShoppingNet
I really need to be answer asap coz it's embarrassing all my costumer. To all of you please really need your help. thank you!
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- lafototecaAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 10:44 AM
When I go to www.facebook.com/OnlineShoppingNet it redirects me to my home page.
Are you sure thats the correct adress?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM
This is what I see on your Facebook Tab;
It doesn't redirect me to Facebook Homepage.
If you cannot see the changes on your end then please try clearing your browsers cache or change the URL of the form on the embedded codes;
- Nick CarterAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 04:30 AM
Hello, this will help beginners. Thanks for sharing this useful informative article.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 04:42 AM
Thank you for sharing this article for our users.