- lafototecaAsked on January 12, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Hello. Im working on a form called Inscripciones.
I have a drop-down menu with three options, one of which has a latin accent: é.
I have a conditional to show/hide another field depending of the drop-down menu options.
Here's the problem: The conditional will work only on the drop-down menu options that dont have an accent. If I take away the é accent it will work just fine with all of the options.
I tried using é with no luck, it still doesn't recognise the conditional rule.
I asume this is a backend coding problem, so is it possible to have a solution to this problem? So far, it would be the only issue to stop me from using Jotform, and I really want to use it!
Let me know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Apologize for the issue. The only possible way to let the conditional logic work on your form is to use letters without the accent.
I have created a ticket about this and forwarded it to our Development Team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- lafototecaAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Thank you for this,
I will wait for your notice.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM
You are welcome and this thread will be updated when our Development Team gets the chance to take a look into it as soon as they can. In the meantime we do appreciate any patience until then.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Hello lafototeca. Do you have a cloned form where this issue continues to happen? Or is this issue still happening at the current form that you're using?
- lafototecaAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Hello. I will clone the one I'm using, and name it Latin Accent Clone for you to check it out.
- lafototecaAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Done. You can view it here: http://form.jotform.co/form/30175441311845
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Thank you for the update, lafototeca. I see now the problem.
We'll get back to you on this.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 07:38 PM
Hello lafototeca. I tried to save your form and for some reason, it's now working.