- rrhodeAsked on January 13, 2013 at 09:15 AM
I want to insert a HTML video and audio player into a form. How can I do that?
Using the Free Text element does not work. It simply disappears. It must be getting filtered out by the WYSIWYG editor.
Is there any way to do that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 09:32 AM
Yes, it is possible that html 5 embed code are being filtered out.
As you can see, flash videos does not.
But can you please also share to us the html 5 embed code you are using? We can also check further.
- rrhodeAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 09:37 AM
It definitely gets filtered alright. Suppose I could use flash.
Any HTML5 audio and video player code such as this:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 09:53 AM
Please test this form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30124241513942 I used the html code on the link you provided, and it seems to work just fine in JotForm.
Try embedding the code using this method..
Use the Free Text(html) property value instead to inject the code. Do not use the tinymce editor (Edit HTML button)
- rrhodeAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Awesome, thanks! That works. I didn't even notice that button up there but it does seem to work =)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 10:16 AM
You're quite welcome. =) Contact us again anytime for any other inquiry.