- easterfestAsked on January 13, 2013 at 08:31 PM
My secure form (that has been working previously) is now coming up with 'This form is currently unavailable' message.
All of my standard forms are working, and just the 2 secure forms are giving this error.
Please advise asap as application process using this form closes today.
- easterfestAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 08:49 PM
Actually - the form has come back online so the error must have been fixed.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Certainly glad to hear that. Do let us know if it happens again.
- easterfestAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 11:28 PM
this one is failing at the moment: http://jotformpro.com/form/23248590660961
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 01:25 AM
Your form keeps disabling because you have set an expiration date with your form. Removing the defined date should fixed this.
After that, Enable your form by going to General Settings tab on the same window under Preferences and set as Enabled on Status.
Save your form afterwards.