- pircoAsked on January 14, 2013 at 06:40 PM
form ID: 30136425205139
I'm using Stripe and have custom products each with a checkbox. I've also chosen to display the total price on the form but by default the first product checkbox is checked yet the total reflects $0.00
can that be fixed? I prefer no checkbox checked by default.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 09:32 PM
Sorry but that is how stripe works for now. However, our development are still working on this total issue.
While waiting for the actual fix, we can help you remove the default check by injecting custom code to your form. Just let me know if you are OK with that so I can have it fixed for you.
- pircoAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 09:56 PM
thanks for the great service!
if you're doing it with jQuery, then I can do that on my end since I'm embedding the form.
sort of on topic: do you know if it's possible to assign different prices to product options with stripe?
on http://jeanskim.com/order-form/ I'd like to have the different "print sizes" (see dropdowns) to have different prizing.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Done, check your form now.
I would also suggest to re-embed your form using iframe embed code since jquery is conflict with forms prototy script. This should help avoid any possible conflict issues with your page and the form.
You can only do that with quantity option. Unfortunately, you can not assign different prices for "print sizes" option since they are characters.
- pircoAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 12:20 AM
thank you! excellent personal attention I get here. wow.
oh, and I was trying to find out if you are fixing the form with jQuery. apparently not.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 02:01 AM
Sorry and thanks for your kind words!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 02:54 AM
It should now be fine.
- pircoAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 06:22 PM