- frstrawserAsked on March 08, 2011 at 04:56 PM
Does not work in the Firefox browser (at least on Macs) -- the "Submit Form" button does not appear.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Your form's Submit button works perfectly fine on Firefox, Chrome and IE on Windows. I'm not jumping into conclusions but that could be a problem with your installation of Firefox.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 10:17 AM
I'm also on OS X Firefox, but I see the submit button fine. Do you really havethis problem here:
Or do you have this problem on a page on your site? If you have this problem on your site, please post the URL of the page.
- sparklyAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 06:02 AM
my submit button is also not working- www.mistresssparkly.co.uk
I have redone the embed code to no avail, please can you help?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 06:30 AM
Your whole form is actually working, there was just a problem with your iframe height, it's too small for your form. Please check my guide below for the fix:
On you Welcome.html file please find this
<div class="com-apple-iweb-widget-HTMLRegion" id="widget1" style="height: 421px; left: 5px; position: absolute; top: 687px; width: 689px; z-index: 1; ">
change 421 to 550. [This would show the whole form]
<div style="height: 150px; margin-left: 0px; position: relative; width: 700px; z-index: 15; " id="footer_layer">
change 700 to 10. [This would remove the blank area which covers your submit button]
I hope this helps. If you have any other concern just let us know, we'd be glad to help you.
- sparklyAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 07:14 AM
Thanks so much all sorted so quickly, great service...pat on back....
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 07:16 AM
Glad to hear it Sparkly. If you have any other concern just feel free to contact us.