- midwestgenAsked on January 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Client wants a header above the Submit button. Meanwhile I had used image headers through out the page.
If I could just format that <h2> that's in there somehow ...
| scottPage URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 10:27 PM
You can customize headers through Custom CSS codes
All you need to do is add the header to the desired position, then find the header ID field by following these steps:
1. Open the web form in "My Forms" to edit it.
2. Select a Field and then click on the "Properties" icon and choose "Show Properties".
3. In the "Properties" window you will see the field ID and Name under the Field Details section.
- redpalmAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 06:21 PM
- CesarAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 06:30 PM
Kindly post your question on a new thread so that we may be able to help you better. Thank you.