- wrtcAsked on March 08, 2011 at 05:43 PM
drop down --- Apple ( drop down ) After selecting drop down a sub- drop down field appearsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 09:24 PM
This is done using the conditions option of jotform.
1. Edit your form (make sure all the fields you want to use are already in the form)
2. Click Setup & Share tab on top of the form
3. Click Conditions and select Show / Hide a form field
Now, figure out which one is the one on top and which one is the one on bottom. You need to start your conditions from the bottom. Declare by hiding them all until you go up to the 1st drop down menu.
Then, for showing them, start your conditions from the top most drop down menu place your options what to show, all the way down.
Now you're all set. Close the conditions window and save.
Here's my sample form that you might want to see: https://www.jotform.com/form/10660556892