- dealkrantAsked on January 15, 2013 at 02:14 PM
top, de website!
Mijn vraag; als ik de code van mijn "stuur een tip" op de site zet (www.dealkrant.nl) verandert
de pagina Nieuwsbrief ook! Waar kan dit aan liggen?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 03:09 PM
It was very hard to understand your message, even with google translator. However, I guess you are looking for a coupon code discount, I guess this workaround might be what you are looking for
- guest_30144859273053Answered on January 15, 2013 at 04:35 PMHi,I’m sorry.. I’ll try it in English!For 2 different forms I get the exact same code.. What am I doing wrong?The code for a newsletter template is the same the code for another form (send in a idea), so when Iput it in the html-code in my site they appear exactly the same..Kind regards,Steven Hogebrink
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 04:37 PM
I would need to inspect your site, please share the URL here
- guest_30144859273053Answered on January 15, 2013 at 04:47 PM
Sure.. Thanks for your help!
http://dealkrant.nl/stuureentip.html (send in an idea)
I tried multiple options, but every time I made a new code, the
code wich already was put on the website was overwritten..
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 15, 2013 at 05:17 PM
You have probably created a second form without being logged into Jotform
I can see the form that is embedded in both pages is the same and this one belongs to your registered account dealkrant
So, you need to log into the account and create a 2nd form
- guest_30144859273053Answered on January 16, 2013 at 02:57 AM
Hi Tom, Jeanette,
both of you, thanks! We did it! ;-)