- meoworkAsked on January 15, 2013 at 09:12 PM
i have a few product to sell and when my customer confirm they can select the the button by seeing wat is the product they want. TQ
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 03:36 AM
Yes, you just need to add the HTML image tag on the options;
<img src="//yoursite.com/images/mountain.png" alt="Mountain" width="304" height="228">
Some custom CSS injection will also be needed to make the form well align. Let us know if you need help doing this.
- nocenkAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM
I need the same thing what Meowork asked.
But actually I need some help about the code you posted!
Can you give more details what this code should include? Do we need something with my-sql or st?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 10, 2013 at 01:33 PM
All you need is the image direct link. Example: http://jotform.com/welvin/jotform.png and place it on the the codes src value.
You can also use our Purchase Order - Payment Tool. Our payment tools allows you to add image thumbnails, just please add the direct image URL of the "Image URL" section;
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- nocenkAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 05:36 AM