- guest_30152014926040Asked on January 16, 2013 at 05:29 AM
I received on january 15th a warning mail from jotform about my credit card.
I have upgraded premium on 2012 january 23th from one year (paypal). Why did you turn me to free before this date.
In 2012, I paid 45 $ (=36,61 €) for one year premium.
In 2013, I have to pay 69,51 € for one year.
It's a very big price increase for the little association we are.
We need to reflect before taking a decision.
We wish to keep premium till january 23th.
Is it possible ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 05:47 AM
Can you please give us the Order Reference Number for both payment you have mention so we can check and correct if possible?
I have tried searching the email address on the image attachment but I can't find any record.
- guest_30152014926040Answered on January 16, 2013 at 07:36 AM
Thanks for your answer.
I want to apologise. There was an error in my last post. Paypal payment was on 2012 january 14th. I'm sorry.
However, 2013 yearly premium jotform, is much more expansive than last year.
- guest_30152014926040Answered on January 16, 2013 at 07:44 AM
I try to send you last paypal payment :
reference number : 9V6796063N306743F
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 08:50 AM
If you are trying to upgrade to a paid plan?, you can do this by logging to JotForm then on your account settings click on the upgrade button.
Or you can also do so using this link. Just click on the upgrade button on your preferred subscription.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- sellyonAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 04:49 PM
For jotform premium yearly, i have to pay 69,60 € + 13,64 € (TVA) = 83,24 €, thats is about 108 $.
TVA is a tax.
In France associations don't pay TVA. How is it possible not to pay TVA ?
Last year, I didn't pay TVA.
I am very disappointed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 05:24 PM
I am sorry if you you feel disappointed by this price packages. Let me forward your concern though to our higher ups. Perhaps they can provide a suitable scheme to what you need.
Please understand that I am not trying to promise anything here.
Please wait for our update.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 05:29 PM
Due to your circumstances, please check on this link so you can upgrade to the same price
- sellyonAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 03:44 AM
Thank's a lot for your answer and your understanding. Every thing is right now.
Jotform is a very good solution.
We go on together.
Bravo et merci
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 07:29 AM
Glad to know all is well now. Please feel free to contact us anytime should you have other inquiry.