- 99clarkjAsked on January 16, 2013 at 08:36 AM
I have two questions.
I am a web designer and wish to use your service across my sites, but does for the free one does this mean I can only have 100 forms filled out per month?
Also can i personalise the email notification that gets ssent through to my customer? As at the moment it just says Jotform.
Thanks in advance
- pinoytechAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Yes. Free account allowed only to recieved 100 submission per month including 10 SSL secured submission and can recieved 10 payments. Please take a look at our pricing page.
Yes, you can customize email notification and remove JotForm logo. Here's how to remove/delete JotForm logo:
1. Edit your Form
2. Click "Setup & Embed" tab
3. Click "Emil Alerts" notification
4. In your notification's "Compose Email", just simply click JotForm logo and delete
5. Save changes.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- 99clarkjAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Thanks for the quick reply is that 100 submissions per form or 100 in total as i will have more than one form? Also will I get notified when the 100 are nearly up so I can upgrade?
I will personlise this thanks, is there anyway I can get it so it doesn't send from noreply@jotfrom ??
- pinoytechAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM
100 submission per month for the overall account and once you nearly reach submission quota, you'll be notified to either upgrade your account or wait for the following month for the counter resets which is every first day of the month.