- penforhiregraphicsAsked on January 16, 2013 at 01:14 PM
I have a description in a check box field that is very long and I would like to have it on 2 lines instead of 1 long 1. Is there a way to put a carrage return or line break in the checkbox field?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Try adding <br> tag before the next text/words you want to go to next line. See if that works.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 01:51 PM
In addition to my colleague response, can you please share to us the URL of the Form you are referring for further assistance?
- penforhiregraphicsAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 02:04 PM
I have posted it temporarly to this site so I can see the results while I am building it:
Is there a way to add the <br> in Jotform or is that something I have to do outside after copying the source code?
Thank you for your swift help. You guys are fantastic.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 02:07 PM
You can do that in Jotform. Click on the Checkbox Field, click on options and add in the <br> tag. Example:
- penforhiregraphicsAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 02:11 PM
Worked PERFECT! You are a life saver.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 02:13 PM
You are welcome. It is our pleasure to help. Cheers!