- guest_30154183154042Asked on January 16, 2013 at 02:37 PM
I display a lightbox form on my website and it works. Untill now, my html button was:
1. <a id="lightbox-30144609281348" style="cursor: pointer;"> <img onmouseover="this.src='//www.parisdrive.com/medias/images/fr2pt.jpg';" onmouseout="this.src='//www.parisdrive.com/medias/images/fr1pt.jpg';" src="//www.parisdrive.com/medias/images/fr1pt.jpg" alt=" " width="86" height="24" /></a>
2. And the script was:
windowTitle:'Réservation transfert Orly',
But I modify the code source with wordpad to change several fields.
My question is: how can I integrate the new form onto my website?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 03:18 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of the form/website where we can check the form and the modified source code?
This information can help provide the appropriate response and resolution.
- ginesisAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 03:40 PM
Sure. the url is:
As I said, it concerns a lightbox integration.
To open the lightbox, please click on the 2nd button "book" in front of Charles-de-Gaulle airport.
This lightbox is the old form: formId:'30144609281348' (before modification of the code source).
But I modify the code source right now, and I would like these changes take into account in the new form.
- ginesisAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 03:43 PM
Sorry, the url is: http://www.parisdrive.com/uneporteouvertesurparis/transferts/aeroports-gares.html
(2nd button "réserver" in front of Charles-de-Gaulle).
I don't yet make the english version..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 04:29 PM
- ginesisAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 04:51 PM
No really, I know how to create and to integrate several forms.
My question is: how to integrate modifications I brought in the code source.
I specify I chose the lightbox integration.
Does possible to register the code source modified on jotform.com then integrate the new lightbox form ?
or does exist an other option?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 05:06 PM
I am sorry for misunderstanding.
But I could not see your form's source code on the web site you provided. So, I am not sure how you modified the source code and then tried calling it on the lightbox script.
In any case, I fould a similar discussion from the forum which I think is trying to do a similar thing.
You may want to check this topic.
From what I understand so far, you edited the form's source code and you wanted to call it in your website page using lighbox script.
Please continue updating us of your inquiry.
- ginesisAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 05:26 PM
I remove few adress fields (2nd line, state, country), the position of calendar image (moved before date), the size of few fields (prefix name...).
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 16, 2013 at 05:54 PM
I could not see any address field on this form http://www.jotformeu.com/form/30092528902350
I do not understand why there is a need to hide it.
You can actually hide and move(in case of the date field) fields within the form using injected CSS codes. You can probably do away with it without modifying the form's source code.
Please share to me the link URL of the form with modified source code instead (not the source code itself).If you noticed, pasting the whole source code here is not sufficient for the textbox to hold all the text. You can paste the code using pastie and just share the link.
- ginesisAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 01:19 PM
I pasted the edited code using pastie: http://pastie.org/private/zjaolytd6dhtjeplji1xq
The unedited form: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/30144609281348.
To see adress field you have to select any option button radio ("Paris vers aéroport" or "Aéroport vers Paris") in "Transfert" section.
But this form is unedited, the edited one is on my computer hard disk, it'isn't hosted on jotform.
The edited one is that one which on pastie.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 01:39 PM
Since you've already taken your form source code and made some changes, therefore you can't have it on JotForm's lightbox anymore. Note that, source code and lightbox code are two different embed options. If you've used your form source code because you've edited something on it, you have to integrate another 3rd party lightbox script to your website so you can call your form in a lightbox manner. There's no way to you can call it using the lightbox script.