- KatharinaEAsked on January 17, 2013 at 08:56 AM
In the notification was inserted my mailadress as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I test this notification, the jotform says, that a mail was sent to Frstadtkirche@googelmail.com .
May be, I typed this adress in that false form, but I do not know where.
And : where and how can I correct the adress of recipient?????
- pinoytechAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 09:01 AM
Here's the guide on finding out E-mail Address used for submissions:
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- KatharinaEAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 09:16 AM
I did so, in the notification is now the correct recipient-adress. But click at the button "Test e-mail" creates an email to the false adress (the old incorrect adress).
Futher: Later I want changes this adress to another.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 09:27 AM
I just want you to know that using "Test Email" button will only send notification to the email address that associated to your account. I would suggest you to test your form on actual submission. Try also clearing your browser cache and cookies.
- KatharinaEAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 09:35 AMAm 17.01.2013 15:27, schrieb JotForm Support Forum: