What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    change credit card payment

    Asked by mikedc40 on January 17, 2013 at 09:21 AM
  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by EduardoMendez on January 17, 2013 at 09:27 AM

    Hi there, 

    I have just forwarded an invoice from our Payment Gateway (Fast Spring) to the e-mail address on the account. On this e-mail, you should find a link to their secure site.  if you follow the link, you can make any necesary changes to your billing information.

    Please give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance!